George f. Young (GFY) is seeking an Office Project PSM with a minimum of 5 years of experience managing multiple projects in all aspects of survey work. At GFY we are proud of our work dynamic and culture, we are friends and coworkers. Encouraging team building is what we do best, and we want to provide a work place that assures creative thinking, growth and balance. Being founded 100 years ago, we celebrate our past and future with the opportunity to build upon our years of integrity, quality and service to our clients and employees. Our competitive benefits, pay structure, bonus programs, stock options, referral fees, and relocation opportunities can offer peace of mind and planning for your future.
The candidate must-have a strong background in ALTA Land Title surveys, design surveys for roadways and pipelines, including reading and interpreting Right of Way Maps, construction layout, including reading and interpreting construction plans, reading, interpreting and preparing legal descriptions, able to prepare calculations for stakeout. The candidate must also have a strong background with the preparation of subdivision and condominium plats, Coastal Construction permitting topographic surveys, and mean high water surveys.
The applicant should be experienced in all phases of surveying in Florida with excellent people skills.
Minimum requirements and skills for this position are:
- A registered PSM in the state of Florida
- Ability to manage a project from initiation to closure within the determined time frame and budget
- Must have strong communication, leadership, problem solving and calculation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and a solutions
- Must have a background in construction stakeout, boundary and topographic surveying
- Must have working knowledge of GPS equipment , Robotic survey instruments and LEICA Digital Levels
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D is mandatory
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a background a drug screen check