George F. Young, Inc. is providing Professional Civil consulting services for All Children’s new $62.7 million, 230,000-SF Research and Education facility. The building will house the research and academic offices of four key institutes that unite treatment, education, research and advocacy to advance treatment and prevention.
- 7 floors, approximately 225,000 square feet
- 250-seat auditorium, simulation lab and flexible spaces for team-based learning
- Research lab space & research offices, expanded pediatric biorepository, and new biomarker research program
- Academic and research offices for institutes focused on key areas of child and maternal health
- Open and flexible design will support collaborative research and education
The new facility will connect to the OCC via an enclosed/conditioned air bridge similar to the one connecting the OCC to the hospital.