Qualifications for this full time position include the following:
To qualify for this position the ideal candidate should have at least 10 years of experience as a Survey Crew Chief in Land Surveying and possess a valid driver’s license with a clean MVR.
- Must be able to read and understand civil engineering and survey plans
- Must have thorough knowledge of generally accepted land survey procedures and field execution of work and accurate note keeping for boundary, topographic and construction surveying.
- Must be able to operate and or direct the operation of an electronic data collector, GPS equipment, optical & robotic total station and digital & optical leveling equipment
- Must be able to make informed decision in the field
- CST level III certification is preferred